As we move into the final hours of 2011 I want to THANK YOU for your prayers for IRM throughout the past year. One day you will know all of what your prayers have accomplished. Right now, I can just affirm to you that I would not want to be ministering without you praying.
Here are some things to take to the Father on our behalf…
This weekend my immediate family (5 of the 7 adult kids and kid-in-laws plus 6 of the grandkids) will be away for our annual “end of the year/Christmas/New Years retreat.” It’s a time to enjoy each other while we spill popcorn on someone else’s carpet, stay up late, share a bit, and make memories. We will be at Seaside, OR. I would appreciate your prayers for this time.
Please note the following ministry opportunities for myself and others…
- January 8 – This will be the second of three times I will be sharing with a local congregation helping them begin the year with a greater awareness of the opportunity of prayer.
- January 8-10 – The Modesto Pastors Prayer Summit facilitated by Mike Higgs.
- January 19-21 – The Mid-Atlantic Prayer Summit facilitated by Daniel Henderson.
- January 21 – I get to share a workshop at Missions Connexion – a large missions conference in Vancouver, WA.
- January 29-30 – The third and final time I will be sharing with Hockinson Community Church. I will be preaching on Sunday morning and sharing the Living Prayer Seminar Sunday and Monday evenings.
- Throughout the month I will be doing the final touches on the manuscript I am calling United and Ignited: Encountering God through Dynamic Corporate Prayer. Please pray for a clear sense of His direction on this project.
Also, if you have made a year-end donation to IRM, we are grateful! If not, it is not too late! You may use the “donate” button or send a check postmarked by Dec 31 to International Renewal Ministries, 1400 NE 136th Ave Suite 201, Vancouver, WA 98684.