Thanks so much for your prayers as we moved through December into January. Our family time at Seaside was wonderful.
As we begin the new year, we are more dependent upon your prayers than ever before. Not only are there great opportunities for us to walk through, but we have deep needs – for His wisdom, His vision, sensitivity to His Spirit, His provision, boldness, grace, etc. Also, please note the IRM Events calendar and use that as a prayer guide. Over the next month, would you pray as I …
1) will play a role in Missions Connexion in Vancouver, WA – January 20-21
2) will facilitate an evening of prayer at Calvary Community Church, in our area – January 26
3) will preach and present the Living Prayer Seminar at Hockinson Community Church in our area – January 29-30
4) facilitate the Grays Harbor, WA pastors Prayer Summit – February 6-8
5) engage in various conference calls and personal appointments
6) plan a significant prayer evening with Steve Hawthorne introducing Seek God for the City in our area – February 12
7) help promote the second annual week end of prayer and reflection (called by our three County Commissioners) – February 18-19.
8) And finally – for IRM’s finances – Just over 1/3 of our income each month comes from ministry honoraria. We are very grateful for the regular donation base for IRM. You are very faithful and we are very blessed. But each month, we rely upon ministry opportunities to complete our monthly needs. There are very few ministry opportunities between the middle of November and the middle of January. So God has an opportunity to provide for us in other ways. At this point in January we are about $1500 under where we need to be to meet our obligations. So, would you pray for us? And, would you consider a “year-beginning” gift? Perhaps you have benefited by the ministry of IRM but have never contributed to our support. This is a great opportunity for you! You can donate online or by sending a check to International Renewal Ministries, 1400 NE 136th, Vancouver, WA 98684. It will be used to advance His kingdom!
May the Lord keep blessing you with a great sense of His presence and direction!